Post 1



Sixteen tons, and what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt. St. Peter don't call me cause I can't go. I owe my soul to the company store....

Sixteen tons, and what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt. St. Peter don't call me cause I can't go. I owe my soul to the company store....

Sixteen tons, and what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt. St. Peter don't call me cause I can't go. I owe my soul to the company store....

Sixteen tons, and what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt. St. Peter don't call me cause I can't go. I owe my soul to the company store....

Sixteen tons, and what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt. St. Peter don't call me cause I can't go. I owe my soul to the company store....

Sixteen tons, and what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt. St. Peter don't call me cause I can't go. I owe my soul to the company store....

Sixteen tons, and what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt. St. Peter don't call me cause I can't go. I owe my soul to the company store....

Michelle Grewe

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE